Volume 76, Number 43 | March 21 - 27, 2007

Hotel rates a landmark

The Landmarks Preservation Commission recently landmarked three West Village buildings, including the old Keller Hotel, at 150 Barrow St., left, which was built to house travelers and sailors who disembarked on the Hudson River. Also landmarked were two Greek-revival townhouses, 159 Charles St. and 354 W. 11th St.


Reader Services




thevillager.com



Email our editor




The Villager is published by Community Media LLC. 145 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10013
Phone: (212) 229-1890 | Fax: (212) 229-2790 | Advertising: 646-452-2465 | © 2007 Community Media, LLC



Written permission of the publisher must be obtained before any of the contents of this newspaper, in whole or in part, can be reproduced or redistributed.