Squat got smoked out

Photo by Clayton Patterson

Photo by Clayton Patterson

Smoke from a fire early Sunday evening in a building next door to Umbrella House, on Avenue C at Second St., emptied out the former squat. Matt, sitting with coat draped over him, waited outside until it was O.K. to re-enter.

The Villager encourages readers to share articles:

Comments are often moderated.

We appreciate your comments and ask that you keep to the subject at hand, refrain from use of profanity and maintain a respectful tone to both the subject at hand and other readers who also post here. We reserve the right to delete your comment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


seven − 6 =

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>